Should You Have an Office Affair with Your Boss?
There is strong physical chemistry between my boss and me. His body language tells me that he wants to sleep with me, but I have my reservations. I love my job and want to get a raise. Are there any advantages to sleeping with him? I want to know.
Should I have an office affair or sex with my boss to get ahead?
Are you any good at sex? Do you have the skills of Superhead (Karinne Stephens) or possess Jenna Jamison’s legendary porn queen abilities?
Or are you an amateur sexpot using the office affair route to advance your career horizontally?
Surprised at my response?
Thought I was going to tell you to close your legs, ignore your boss and get to work.
Well, that’s the safest route. But I’m not judging you on your desire to get ahead, or the sexual attraction to your boss. I want to know if you have any serious skills in the bedroom.
Because any boss, especially if he is a man, is going to judge your workplace romance skills in the bedroom and the boardroom.
And he should.
So your sexual positions and lovemaking skills better be advanced karma sutra, rather than a first time virgin with her boyfriend in the back of a Nissan Sentra… if you think you’re going to score any points with a man.
Because any woman who is using the office affair as a tool to advance her career better be a serious professional with the ability to “create an advanced lovemaking fantasy,” like a high-class call girl while separating her emotions from the act.
But before you hit the sheets with your boss, think about the long term consequences of your proposed sexual escapade.
- You will have to work with this man and your co-workers on the job. And every woman knows that men gossip more than we do. In fact, the UK Telegraph reports, “that men spend an average 76 minutes a day tittle-tattling with their friends or work colleagues, compared to just 52 minutes for women.”
- What if he is terrible in bed? Now you have to pretend that he was good when he was H-O-R-R-I-B-L-E. What woman wants to fake and orgasm with a man she has to work with?
- The sex will change the relationship between you and boss. Are you ready for the cold shoulder? Or his newfound emotional unavailability?
- Hello sexual harassment! Do you want to get fired if he says that you tried to hit on him? Stranger things have happened at work?
- Women are emotional creatures. We fall in love faster when we have sex with a man. Unless you are a professional whore, and I mean that with total respect, you will get sucked in emotionally faster than he ever will.
Want to be the woman who has sex with her boss to get ahead with a “come and get it” sign on her crotch?
Or would you rather be the hardest working woman in the building, with her feet planted firmly on the ground, and a “not for sale” sign posted firmly between her legs.
Whether to have an office affair with your boss is ultimately your choice, sexy mama.
Even if you have supreme sexual skills and dress really sexy at work, choose wisely. Your workplace reputation depends on your decision.
Whatever your choice, your boss will eventually come out on top. No pun intended.